For your own home, or as a GIFT. Let’s make the neighborhoods of Austintown rich with community spirit!
– A plastic pipe is buried in your yard permanently flush with the ground to hold the flagstaff in place.
– A plastic cap will cover the pipe when not in use.
– A 3’ X 5’ flag on a 10’ staff will be placed in the holder.
– Flags will be placed twice per Year, and removed after Veteran’s Day
– The flags and staffs remain the property of The Rotary Club of Austintown.
All proceeds support the Rotary Club of Austintown and its continuing efforts to serve the community.
Call Mark Cole 330-720-0381
To order via US Mail
Download this Form
Rotary Club of Austintown
PO Box 4104
Austintown, OH 44515
Make Checks Payable to:
The Rotary Club of Austintown